Sarah’s Wardrobe Timeline:
- September: Sarah gets tired of sweating all the time and looks forward to fall.
- October-November: Sarah embraces the cool weather and buys fun new clothes for winter.
- December-January: Sarah copes with freezing temperatures by buying new sweaters and getting creative with layering.
- February: Sarah starts to lose interest in layering and looks forward to spring.
- Early March: Sarah starts incorporating fun spring colors and prints into the mix to tide her over until the weather warms up.
- Late March: Sarah is sick and tired of being cold, has no interest in any of her winter clothes, and starts throwing on any random outfit with little regard for how flattering or interesting it is.
Just to remind you: we are in the late March phase. This is one of those random outfits. I actually thought this outfit was kind of lame when I picked it out (but ignored that feeling due to my late March state of mind), but these photos make me think it wasn’t so bad. What do you think?
By my usual standards, it’s not terribly colorful, but I suppose there’s nothing wrong with neutrals once in awhile. And I do have a cool mix of textures/patterns with the crochet top and polka dot jeans. Plus I was comfortable. So I guess it’s not so bad! But I still don’t want it to be cold anymore. MAKE IT STOP.