If you’ve ever worried about the future of the Ann Taylor/Loft company, fear not. I will single handedly keep them in business. Here’s my budget
confession report for June 2014.
- +$126 (starting budget $150, minus $24 overspent in May)
- +$104 (sold old clothes – you can read more about how I do that here)
- +$143 (blog income)
What I Spent:
- -$82 on a chambray romper and eyelet shirt from Loft (total orig. $129, bought during 40% off promo)
- -$16 on a seersucker baseball cap from J. Crew (orig. $58, on sale plus an extra % off final sale promo)
- -$127 on pink mirrored Ray Ban aviators from Lord & Taylor (orig. $170, bought during F&F event)
- -$87 on a white dress, floral shirt, and statement necklace from Loft (yes, again) (total orig. $202, used 4 $25 cash cards I earned on my earlier purchase, plus used my Loft card to get an extra 15% off on the first Tuesday of the month!)
- -$118 on a patterned midi dress, striped cardigan, and block heel sandals at Ann Taylor (total orig. $326, bought during one of those epic extra 60% off sales)
= $430 (total retail value: $885)
As you can see, I went $57 over my budget this month. But the thing is… HEY! WHAT’S THAT OVER THERE?!?! I THINK IT’S A DISTRACTION!
Thanks as always for following along! Check out the other budgeting bloggers over at Franish.