Looks like we made it. Look how far we’ve come, my #BlackOutStyle babies. This was my January 31st outfit, the triumphant end to my two-week wear-no-black challenge. Can I be honest? I’m glad I did it, but I’m also glad it’s over. I’ve never been a big wearer of black, but I definitely missed it some days. I hope those of you who joined in officially (or maybe just tried to wear a little less black but didn’t tell anyone) had some fun and challenged yourself to try some fun color combinations.
Speaking of fun color combinations, how about mustard and cobalt? I’m a fan.
Let me recognize my fellow participants one more time – you guys rock.
- Nicole, VV Boutique Style (co-host and brains behind the challenge)
- Katie, Style on Target
- Erin, Loop Looks
- Joelle, Clothes But Not Quite
- Laura, Rock That Frock
- Lydia, Cotton to Couture
- Shannon, She Does Create (designer of the awesome foxy prize!)
- Kristen, Sunshine Speech & Language (non-style blogger)
- And our lovely non-blogging participants are Heather, Beth, Chantel, Kim, Chantal Y., Wendy, Adrienne, Stephanie, Denise, Angele, and Sara!