I like it when an outfit makes me feel happy. This outfit makes me feel happy for several reasons:
1. It includes a dress with nautical stripes.
2. Those nautical stripes are mixed with a different yet harmonious print.
3. That print is on a scarf that Kristin picked out and got for me (it’s from the Phillip Lim collection but they didn’t have it at the first Target we tried).
4. Both said dress and scarf are super comfortable.
5. I’m carrying a yellow bag, which is always good.
6. Pink lips make me feel purdy (that’s Southern for pretty).
So there you go. Money doesn’t buy happiness, but money did buy all of these clothes. You do the math.